Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a beautiful sight....




Looking out my bedroom window this morning, the beauty of God's wonderful snow tipped creation is all I see. We were blessed with a touch of snow last night, and the boys couldn't wait to get their gear on and go out and play in it! I love to listen to them get ready, and hear the excitement in their voices when they plan out their sledding adventures together. The snow is wonderful, but the most beautiful sight to a mother is watching her three little boys play and have so much fun together! The Lord knows just how to warm my heart and he has blessed my family with love, laughter, and lots of fun. I know the sledding won't last long since temperatures this morning are extremely chilly...so I'm off downstairs to fix three little boys some yummy hot cocoa! Hope today finds you cuddling with the ones you love, I know I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment