Saturday, August 8, 2009

5 weeks and counting.....

As you can see I am ready for a vacation!!!









I can't believe that in 5 weeks my family will be sitting on the white sandy beaches of Destin, Florida! My husbands brothers family just got back and I can't wait to see the pictures from their trip. Just listening to their stories of the beach and seeing some of the pictures creates such excitement inside of me. Vacations are essential. You can spend quality time together as a family and create lasting memories without all the distractions of everyday life. I can't wait. I am counting the days until my eyes see those beautiful sunsets and my feet hit the soft white sand. It's going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,
    If you guys need a stop over spot we have one! Hope you guys have a good time.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete