Thursday, December 18, 2008

Galatians 6:9-10

"And let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith." (Galatians 6:9-10) The power you have as a praying parent is God's power. Your prayers release a power to do God's will. It's always available, it is never limited in supply and the only restrictions are due to a lack of faith that God will answer. And even then, God's grace is is such that when we don't feel we have much faith, the faith we do have is like a mustard seed---enough to grow into something big! I could not sleep last night so as I was catching up on reading some of my old emails. I ran across one that a friend sent to me back in October. (I am terrible at reading my emails daily) I thought that mothers could identify with the author of the Invisible Mother. The text is in my sidebar--I was having some problems getting it to just come up as a link so I just copied and pasted it there for you to read. I want to encourage you today moms to not lose heart, for in due season, our families shall reap great things from God, if we set our mind on things above. Who knows what BIG things God has in store for us! I want to say right now that I am so grateful for all of the mothers that the Lord has placed in my life. Those who are such a wonderful example to me. I am so blessed to have so many great women in my life who teach me so much.

2 comments:

  1. Does Heather have a blog?
    I thought she did.
    Well if she does, I'd Love to check it out. Bye.

    ReplyDelete