Friday, February 13, 2009

The best things in life.......

The house is quiet, and I have been getting the table set to surprise my Valentine's. Heart shaped pancakes homemade just for the loves of my life. It is so much fun going the extra mile to show my family just how much they mean to me. This Valentine's Day however, the Lord reminded me that it is not the gifts that I give to my husband or my children that leave the lasting impressions. It is however, the gift of love and time that mean the most. I am so thankful this Valentine's Day for the family that the Lord has blessed me with. I asked David last night if he could believe we were the ones God chose to raise these fine, wonderful boys. I am grateful the Lord chose me to be their mother, and I feel so blessed to have David right by my side. He is such a loving caring husband, and I don't deserve him. He is a great Dad, and when I watch him with the boys, I fall in love with him even more, he is incredible. I love you David, Jake, Drew, and Tate with all of my heart! You are so special to me. You can be sure that I will be praying for you, and asking the Lord to show you His way for your lives. I am so grateful to Him, that He included me in your journey! On this Valentine's Day, do something special and unexpected with your family. I read somewhere, "The best things in life, aren't things." That saying is so true. The best thing in life is God's everlasting love, and sharing that love with our families, and those God puts in our path. Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy loving each other today and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment