Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sweet Surprise......


Today has been such a wonderful day. Since March Madness hit we have been watching games and rooting for our favorite teams. It has been so relaxing being at home with my family, cuddling on the couch watching basketball together. Saturday with nowhere to go.......one of my favorite things! About ten minutes ago the boys came in with a special surprise for me. Most of my surprises consist of a collection of pretty rocks they seem to find, or the occasional buckeye. I have always been so touched when the boys bring me my special treasure, because they have truly been excited from the bottom of their hearts. Today however, they brought me something unexpected.....a beautiful bouquet of flowers (sorry Christy I am afraid they found these spectacular flowers in your garden) I was so touched, and reminded of how blessed I am to mother these wonderful boys. Even when I feel a little grouchy, they are there with their sweet smiles, forgetting all of the times I seem to fail, picking me up with a sweet surprise! Thank you Lord for letting me be the one who gets to mother these little boys, and thank you for being there with me every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment