Sunday, January 25, 2009

In Awe.....

Dear Most Gracious and Loving Heavenly Father,
I stand in awe of You Lord. You are my great and mighty fortress. You are my Everlasting God, my gracious Redeemer. You are my High Tower, and my buckler. You are God, who walks with me, talks to me, sings with me, and weeps with me. You are my comforter and my refuge, my strength in times of weakness, and my shelter in the storms of my life. I thank you that you never let go of me. You hold tight to me and I don't need to be afraid. You are patient with me, and kind. You always expect the best of me, and are so proud of me when right wins out., rejoicing with me. I thank You for keeping me in the shelter of your wings, and loving me when I am unlovable. You are Jehovah Jirah, my provider, and Jehovah Nissi reigning in victory. I can have power of the evil schemes of this world when I put my trust in You. You alone are God. Of whom shall I be afraid? Nothing this world has to offer compares to the greatness you have set before me. I thank You that my steps are orchestrated by You. You have left out no detail in the plan You have for me. You are my God. I put my whole life and trust in You alone. With a grateful heart I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment